Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Shutterfly Promotion

this is the picture I used for last year's Christmas card

Every year I have a hard time deciding what to get for our parents and extended family members. Now that we have Ella it is easy to make her the center of the gift. Who doesn't like pictures of a cute kid, especially one you are related to? Last year my sister-in-law and I made calendars for our family on Shutterfly. The site was so easy to navigate and the finished product was adorable. I think we'll do that again this year and I'm excited because they've made some new templates that you can check out here. I'm also excited because this year they are doing a promotion where you can earn 50 free Christmas cards. How great is that? It's really easy. You can read about it here. Shutterfly has really cute holiday card designs and Christmas photo cards. You should check them out. I am definitely ordering from Shutterfly this year.

Good luck with your Christmas gifts!

0 comments: