Tuesday, October 7, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!



We had our first ultrasound today and found out that we are having a healthy baby girl. She was facing my back so we couldn't see her face very well. They want to be able to check her lips for a cleft pallet and to see her heart better so we'll have another ultrasound next month. Fortunately for us she was not being modest so they are very sure that she is indeed a girl.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Yeeeaaaahhhh for baby girls! You guys are in for a treat because girls are the best . . . best I say! Start saving your money now because girls clothing is so cute and it depletes your bank accout quickly. Congrats on little SJ (syd jr) and have a talk with her on modesty, she's got some explaining to do- showing her who-ha to the world like that.

davidandsuzi said...

Woohoo!! Girls are the best! Unfortunately, not for your pocket book. Oh well. I am so excited for you guys! Congrats!
P.S. It's about time you started a blog!

Megan, John and kids said...

Congrats again Syd! We're excited for more girls in the family. And, I'm so happy you started a blog, I was actually going to ask you yesterday when you called when you would. This is great! Love you!